Compact Case Clamps for Cabinet Assembly
Gannomat Case clamps are the best choice for modular cabinet assembly . Unlike pod clamps, four sided pressure is not required to square and clamp cases with a platen type clamp. The platen will not lift the cabinet as pressure is applied as is sometimes the case with a pod clamp.
Simple operation by push buttons. 2 movements (closing/opening) of the pressure beam can be selected by the control unit. Adjustable clamping cycle time 0-30 min. (changeable to seconds and hours)with automatic opening. Selector switch for variable pressing force 1000/1500/1800 daN (kg) (Optional).
This solid platen case clamp is specially designed to save time and labor in all production situations. Whether it's your only clamp or a second clamp the Easy 70 will give you faster cabinet assembly production.
• Minimal floor space required, Length (79”),
Important Technical Advantages
Width (35”), Height 83” or 114”.
•Excellent value for an electronically controlled solid platen
• Continuous working surfaces (fixed sidewall and side pressure
beam), eliminates set up time for carcasses with fixed shelves,
stretcher rails etc. and small carcasses like e.g. drawer-boxes.
• Simple operation by push buttons.
• Electronically controlled automatic opening.
• Selector-switch for variable pressing force 1000 / 1500 / 1800 daN (kg)
• Pressing force is exerted along the horizontal axis of the dowel
joint by the side pressure beam. Most carcasses only require this
• The 90° angle at the carcass is ensured through the sturdy
durable steel frame.
• Several carasses can be pressed in one operation.
• Wide spaced precision ball-bearing guides ensure the stability
of the pressing beam.
• The standard working dimensions encompass most standard
carcasses sizes. Larger carcasses are normally produced modularly or dismantled with RTA fittings for easier shipping and handling.
Concept ECO 70 case clamp Concept Primus 70/90 case clamps Concept case clamp loading table
Case Clamps, Cabinet Assembly, specialty clamps by Gannomat world leader in panel processing equipment